Ends on May 10, 2019

Welcome to the PHOTOVILLE 2019 Proposal Form!

The UPI Team will be accepting proposals through MAY 10, 2019**

Please keep in mind that this is a preliminary form. Submission of this proposal form does not guarantee inclusion to Photoville 2019 - but it is an important and necessary step towards evaluating each proposal and reaching a final decision.

Once your proposal is reviewed, a member of our team will be in touch (from now until early June). If your proposal is accepted, we will schedule time to discuss the next steps which will include curatorial, technical, and financial elements. 

PLEASE NOTE FINANCIAL CONSIDERATIONS:

There are unavoidable costs associated with organizing an outdoor event as large a scale as Photoville. We work very hard each year to create a community event and a platform for orgainzations, curators and artists, that will reach a very large and diverse audience, and we continue to do so with a budget that depends on receiving contributions that covers the diverse programming we present.

The costs associated with the production of Photoville are significant, and we ask our partners to contribute to support this effort which still only cover a fraction of what Photoville actually costs to run each year. Our total income from the exhibition contributions only cover 30% of the total Photoville Expense Budget. The rest of the 70% is covered by sponsorship, donations and grants.

Past participants have contributed amounts ranging from $4,000 - $15,000 which contribute towards the cost of the exhibition space, container, electicity, public liability insurance, security, lighting, general festival crew, promotion, and much more. In addition, partners are expected to cover the production costs for the installation of their individual exhibits, and we ask you to submit a draft production budget with your proposal that inlcudes your cost of printing, audio visual equipment and labor needs if relevant. Limited sponsorships may be available for exhibitions on a case by case basis.

We work with each of our partners individually and if your project is identified as a good fit for Photoville 2019, we will reach out by early June, to discuss it in more detail. Once again, the UPI Team will be accepting proposals through MAY 10, 2019

Applications will be considered in the order they are received and spaces are limited so if interested, please consider submitting this proposal form at your earliest convenience. We will be responding to potential partners from now until early June (unless all spaces are filled before the deadline).

If you have any questions - please do not hesitate to contact the Photoville team via email: info@photoville.com

Thanks and hope to work with you soon!

Sam, Dave, Laura, and our amazing Photoville team!

www.photoville.com

www.unitedphotoindustries.com

Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we cannot offer feedback on individual proposals.